Creative Corner

Writings, artwork, movies, music, anything and everything.

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

The first sig/avatar shop!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WalrusGumboot
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: The first sig/avatar shop!   Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:44 pm

Because magmak insisted.

Here, you can have any sig you want. Give me a topic, any text you want, a theme, and any specific details you want. I can do either vector graphics or traditional Photoshop-esque styles. Here are some styles I'm good at:

Grunge: Just look at my sig for an idea of what this means. You can have either colorful or muted tones, whichever you want.
Line Art: This takes a little more effort, but the results are good. I'm a lot better at cartoons than realism, though.
Transmogrification: I can put your/your dog's/a velociraptor's head onto something and make it look realistic. I could also do, say, a Pegasus, or a dragon, but that would be a lot more complicated.
Logo-style art: A bit like line art but a little more logoish and less cartoonish.

The one thing I can't do is animation, and besides, most animated sigs are really annoying anyway
Back to top Go down
http://aviary.com/artists/WalrusGumboot/creations
Joe Cool
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The first sig/avatar shop!   Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 pm

I saw some of your work over on Aviary. Apparently you are really popular over there. I only use Aviary for Myna, but, well, you know how basic accounts get all their images watermarked and transparent features disabled... And you don't have a sig in this post. Please explain Grunge style?
Back to top Go down
WalrusGumboot
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The first sig/avatar shop!   Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:06 am

Sorry, I can't get the sig to display properly at the bottom so I'll just post it here. Besides, this is the big version, not the compressed sig version. It basically involves paint splatters, graffiti style text (that's not in the sig) and a crumpled paper theme. It is a bit hared to explain in words, you just have to look at it, so here's the sig I was talking about:

Here's another example:
Back to top Go down
http://aviary.com/artists/WalrusGumboot/creations
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first sig/avatar shop!   

Back to top Go down

The first sig/avatar shop!
Page 1 of 1