Creative Corner

Writings, artwork, movies, music, anything and everything.

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Scientific discoveries!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RaspberryTickleBear
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Scientific discoveries!!!   Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:32 pm

Post anything you personally have discovered. Like, other people had discovered it orsomething, but you just figured it out. Post when, where, and how!!!

April 9, 2010:

Static Charge:
My sister and I were jumping around, and we noticed two things. Her hair got like, supercharged, and she kept trying to shock me. When she did, her hair went down completely for a second, than automatically came back up.

I began poking at a little flower petal. My sister had just shocked me, so I was statically charged. (I don't think that's a word!!! :3) I put my finger near the flower petal, it jumped up in the air, and moved forward. I showed my sister and we repeatedly moved it without touching it. She rubbed her hair on the jumping thing and it stood up, then she moved her finger towards it again. Very gradual movement occured, and we came to a conclusion: When charged with enough static electricity, you can move very lightweight objects without touching them!!!

I think someone discovered that already, but I thought it was so cool! So I came to share it. :3
Back to top Go down
WalrusGumboot
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Scientific discoveries!!!   Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:10 pm

I figured out how the doorknob works by myself once. I was curious how it worked, so I came up with a design, tested it, and it seemed to work. Then I looked up the designs for a doorknob and the two designs (mine and the one I found that is) were very similar.
Back to top Go down
http://aviary.com/artists/WalrusGumboot/creations
darkeagle
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Scientific discoveries!!!   Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:05 am

Yeah, it's simple, it's just a gear that turns the thingie... Which makes the latch slide in... Um... Which opens the door. That's my thought about it. Anyway, I haven't really discovered anything.
Back to top Go down
http://darkeagl3.freeforums.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scientific discoveries!!!   

Back to top Go down

Scientific discoveries!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Corner :: Other :: General Comments-
Jump to: