Creative Corner

Writings, artwork, movies, music, anything and everything.

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Alternate Universe Theroy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joe Cool
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Alternate Universe Theroy   Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:52 pm

Disclaimer: The following intelligent pulses of electricity coming to your computer are meant to be comedic in nature. They do not reflect on my level of sanity, nor would I be surprised if it was not true.

In the world, it has been theorized over and over that there is an alternate universe. This theory is different. It tells of what it's like in that alternate universe.

This is divided into sections, each header being the changes that section discusses.

Math and Arithmetic

In an alternate universe, Math proves what is wrong, not what is right.
There ARE right answers, and to calculate them you use the following equation:

A2C x 7B x (74C/A/BC/A)5

Where A is the first number, and B is the second. C is 0 if your operation is subtraction, 1 if it is addition, 2 if it is multiplication, 7 if it is division, and 42 if it involves more than one operation.

To get a wrong answer, you use this equation:

-1/3A1=A2

Where A1 is the normal universe answer and A2 is the alternate universe answer. Once you know A2 for all the numbers involved in the equation you are doing, simply use them in place of where A1 was.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii_
For example, in an alternate universe, 2 + 2 = -1.2.

Cartessian Planes are messed up. No human can understand them in that universe, let alone those planes in this one.

Art

Art in an alternate universe is one line, floating in mid-air, no canvas, no nothing. The artist just paints into air, and the paint dries and stays there. If a object were to interact with it, it would explode, which is why most art is in a private collection, and if it's in a museum, everyone must wear lead suits, gas masks, and must observe it from 3,000 feet below ground though a video feed.

Last edited by Joe Cool on Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RaspberryTickleBear
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Universe Theroy   Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:47 pm

If I knew half of what you just said, I wouldn't know what to make of it, but since I don't... that seems smartlike. Razz
Back to top Go down
Joe Cool
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Universe Theroy   Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:47 am

Well, if you look at the right answer equation, the last step is to divide by zero. Considering that's impossible...
Back to top Go down
TalkingMuffin

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Universe Theroy   Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:21 am

Why should dividing by zero be impossible? Dividing, in its simplest form, is separating things into parts. 1/3 is just 1 divided into three parts. So why not divide by zero? Forty-two divided by zero, 42 in zero parts, 42/0 = 0. Sure, you may as well multiply by zero, but it's just the same really.
Back to top Go down
http://aviary.com/artists/MuffinKit
Joe Cool
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Universe Theroy   Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:26 pm

Let's go back to first grade. 42/2. Put 42 colored chips into two groups. How many are in each group? 21. 42/1. Put 42 colored chips into one group. How many in that group? 42. Now, 42/0. Put 42 into no groups. How many in each group? Each non-existent null? It is not zero. Zero is a number. A null is not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Universe Theroy   

Back to top Go down

Alternate Universe Theroy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Corner :: Other :: General Comments-
Jump to: