Creative Corner

Writings, artwork, movies, music, anything and everything.

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RaspberryTickleBear
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P)   Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:03 pm

Whoa. xDD

From the diary of... Valluc Van Rouffet.
Date: February, 2010

*exasperated sigh* Nagini made me buy a journal and write in it. She says she wants me to be able to "capture my emotions" or something like that. But, I guess writing could be fun, I mean, Nagini does it all the time and she's one of those people who are easily bored. And I decided to set up mine differently, so after each entry, I put a lesson. Not like anyone's gonna read it or anything... But still. I like pictures, too! So I'm gonna include those. Hooray! I'm having fun already!

... Time for inner emotion time. Okay, so the guys (and girls) at school call me gay. They pick on me, they shove me against lockers because I'm a "pansy," it's NOT fun. I can see where they're coming from with it, though. I don't like to admit it, but I do have the voice. The way I talk, my esses are kind of... whistley, I guess, and my voice is higher pitched than other boys. Dang.

I also streak my hair. With different colors. It's so much fun! Laniik does sometimes, too, but I ALWAYS have a color in my hair besides black. As of right now, I have a bright blue, like, cyan or cerulean color. It looks TOTALLY awesome. And two weeks ago, I had neon green on my bangs.

And I don't have a girlfriend, and I mostly hang out with girls because I'm more comfortable hanging out with them than guys. ... Whoa. AND I THINK MUNRO CHAMBERS IS CUTE. Omg. Oh. Em. Gee.

It's possible that my "girly mannerisms" are resulting from living with only my mom and two sisters for so long. But then again, even with my dad around, I was a girly kid. What can I say? I'm an original.

All of this stuff is seriously making me think harder. I don't actually know who I am yet. I could be straight, but I could be gay. Who knows? Not even me.

... I don't like thinking about things. ):

Okay. Nagini introduced me to this band called Secondhand Serenade. I know enough English to listen to their songs and understand them. They're really great, and John Vesely's a VERY good guitarist/pianist/singer! He is so talented with his voice! It like, soudns AMAZING! Now I want to see them live.(:

Then again, I want to see EVERYONE live. Except Justin Bieber. I could do without him. Speaking of Justin Bieber, he was one of the nominees for the Kids Choice Awards (Deutschland) 2010! I scoffed about it, and then I saw that Tokio Hotel was in, too. So we went online and voted a TON for TH; even though they're not my favorite anymore, they still rock and I wanted them to win.

And we were waiting and waiting for the day to come. So we watched it, and guess what? TOKIO HOTEL CRUSHED JUSTIN BIEBER. *booyah*

... That was a a few weeks ago. But I just got a journal. So you're hearing about it now.

Next week, I'm going to do a puppet show at Ranson's preschool. In a way I can't wait, but in another way I'm scared. Ranson's a cool guy for a 4 year old. Mainly because he was raised in a house full of rocker people. (Including my mom!) From what he tells us about his friends, they're a bunch of babies who don't know how to stand up for themselves and cry over spilled gummibärren. I like Ranson's attitude about things. He was raised right. (Complimenting myself, as usual.[: And Laniik, and Mom. But Nagini wasn't here. So I can't share the glory with her. [; )

I want to meet Ranson's friends because I want to feel EVEN BETTER about my little brother. He's just plain AWESOME. Total. Awesomeness.

And it's all because of moi! (And Mom and Lani. >.> )

Lesson: It's a good idea to raise your little brother in the punk scene.

Valluc sais baiiii!♥

P.S.: OH CRAP. I wrote this in PINK! Maybe I AM gay!! (No offense to gays. I'm just confused.)

Last edited by RaspberryTickleBear on Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paige
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P)   Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:02 pm

Secondhand Serenade is awesome! I love their song "Fall For You".
Back to top Go down
RaspberryTickleBear
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P)   Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:34 pm

I love all of their stuff. xDD
Back to top Go down
Paige
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P)   Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:43 pm

Have you heard of Better Than Ezra?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P)   

Back to top Go down

Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Corner :: Writings :: Stories.-
Jump to: