Creative Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Corner

Writings, artwork, movies, music, anything and everything.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sonny: Awesome Flash Game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
El Shade Moose
Legend
Legend
El Shade Moose

Sonny: Awesome Flash Game Empty
PostSubject: Sonny: Awesome Flash Game   Sonny: Awesome Flash Game I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:28 pm

In my opinion, the best flash game out there.

It's more in depth than a lot of flash games, there's an actual plot line, cutscenes, dialogue between characters.

For the non-spoiler summary: You are a zombie that was revived by a mysterious man named Louis. You have to fight to survive in a world that doesn't make sense and that isn't fair.

The four stats are Strength, Vitality, Magic, and Speed. Strength affects how much damage you deal. Vitality affects your health (I believe it's something like 1 point of Vitality is 5 hit points). Magic affects your magical damage. Speed affects when you attack and your chance of criticalling.

You have to play it to understand it, and although it seems monotone and boring, once you start playing it's addicting. The sequel, Sonny 2, only builds upon it.

Try it and tell me what you think, I might post some guides to it here later on.

Sonny

Sonny 2
Back to top Go down
leestriter
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Sonny: Awesome Flash Game   Sonny: Awesome Flash Game I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:18 pm

I've played it, highly enjoyable!
Back to top Go down
El Shade Moose
Legend
Legend
El Shade Moose

PostSubject: Re: Sonny: Awesome Flash Game   Sonny: Awesome Flash Game I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:16 pm

Agreed. Did you play the sequel?
Back to top Go down
Echelon
Legend
Legend
Echelon

PostSubject: Re: Sonny: Awesome Flash Game   Sonny: Awesome Flash Game I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:17 pm

My friend introduced me to the game. A very good flash game it is. I just started the sequel today, I got to the point where the tape starts playing "You are my sunshine"
Back to top Go down
El Shade Moose
Legend
Legend
El Shade Moose

PostSubject: Re: Sonny: Awesome Flash Game   Sonny: Awesome Flash Game I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:10 am

Yeah, I've played as all 3 about a year ago but I'm going through it again, I keep starting over because I want to try all of them, I know that's retarded. Now I'm at the Cult Leader in the Zone 2 part of Sonny 2.
Back to top Go down
Echelon
Legend
Legend
Echelon

PostSubject: Re: Sonny: Awesome Flash Game   Sonny: Awesome Flash Game I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:32 pm

El Shade Moose wrote:
Yeah, I've played as all 3 about a year ago but I'm going through it again, I keep starting over because I want to try all of them, I know that's retarded. Now I'm at the Cult Leader in the Zone 2 part of Sonny 2.

I'm about there too.
Back to top Go down
WalrusGumboot
Legend
Legend
WalrusGumboot

PostSubject: Re: Sonny: Awesome Flash Game   Sonny: Awesome Flash Game I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:58 pm

I just started playing, I'm a Guardian class. It's funny that the ship is called the White November. Possibly a reference to The Hunt for Red October. So far, it's a great game!
Back to top Go down
http://aviary.com/artists/WalrusGumboot/creations
Echelon
Legend
Legend
Echelon

PostSubject: Re: Sonny: Awesome Flash Game   Sonny: Awesome Flash Game I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:24 pm

OK, what the heck, I just encountered Baron Brixtus, or whatever his last name is. How the heck do you beat a guy with 48,000 health who can cast the "tick tock" spell that apparently cannot be negated and sucks 10% of your health from you every turn. I managed to get Verdeaux through 3 of them using a bunch of randoms effects. Then he cast them on all of us one after the other and I gave up after that. I did manage to bring him down to about 22,000 hitpoints though, I suppose that's something.
Back to top Go down
WalrusGumboot
Legend
Legend
WalrusGumboot

PostSubject: Re: Sonny: Awesome Flash Game   Sonny: Awesome Flash Game I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:33 am

Echelon wrote:
OK, what the heck, I just encountered Baron Brixtus, or whatever his last name is. How the heck do you beat a guy with 48,000 health who can cast the "tick tock" spell that apparently cannot be negated and sucks 10% of your health from you every turn. I managed to get Verdeaux through 3 of them using a bunch of randoms effects. Then he cast them on all of us one after the other and I gave up after that. I did manage to bring him down to about 22,000 hitpoints though, I suppose that's something.
For some reason, while I was fighting him, he somehow cast Tick Tock on himself... he died in five turns after he did that.
Back to top Go down
http://aviary.com/artists/WalrusGumboot/creations
Echelon
Legend
Legend
Echelon

PostSubject: Re: Sonny: Awesome Flash Game   Sonny: Awesome Flash Game I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:40 am

WalrusGumboot wrote:
Echelon wrote:
For some reason, while I was fighting him, he somehow cast Tick Tock on himself... he died in five turns after he did that.

I figured it out, apparently, when you destroy enough of his focus he starts casting spells to increase focus, at the cost of most of his health, I managed to kill him using this, and freezing him every 3 turns or so. I've beaten the game now, and I sense a sequel coming up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonny: Awesome Flash Game   Sonny: Awesome Flash Game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonny: Awesome Flash Game
Page 1 of 1