Creative Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Corner

Writings, artwork, movies, music, anything and everything.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The first sig/avatar shop!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WalrusGumboot
Legend
Legend
WalrusGumboot

The first sig/avatar shop! Empty
PostSubject: The first sig/avatar shop!   The first sig/avatar shop! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:44 pm

Because magmak insisted.

Here, you can have any sig you want. Give me a topic, any text you want, a theme, and any specific details you want. I can do either vector graphics or traditional Photoshop-esque styles. Here are some styles I'm good at:

Grunge: Just look at my sig for an idea of what this means. You can have either colorful or muted tones, whichever you want.
Line Art: This takes a little more effort, but the results are good. I'm a lot better at cartoons than realism, though.
Transmogrification: I can put your/your dog's/a velociraptor's head onto something and make it look realistic. I could also do, say, a Pegasus, or a dragon, but that would be a lot more complicated.
Logo-style art: A bit like line art but a little more logoish and less cartoonish.

The one thing I can't do is animation, and besides, most animated sigs are really annoying anyway
Back to top Go down
http://aviary.com/artists/WalrusGumboot/creations
Joe Cool
Legend
Legend
Joe Cool

PostSubject: Re: The first sig/avatar shop!   The first sig/avatar shop! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 pm

I saw some of your work over on Aviary. Apparently you are really popular over there. I only use Aviary for Myna, but, well, you know how basic accounts get all their images watermarked and transparent features disabled... And you don't have a sig in this post. Please explain Grunge style?
Back to top Go down
WalrusGumboot
Legend
Legend
WalrusGumboot

PostSubject: Re: The first sig/avatar shop!   The first sig/avatar shop! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:06 am

Sorry, I can't get the sig to display properly at the bottom so I'll just post it here. Besides, this is the big version, not the compressed sig version. It basically involves paint splatters, graffiti style text (that's not in the sig) and a crumpled paper theme. It is a bit hared to explain in words, you just have to look at it, so here's the sig I was talking about:
The first sig/avatar shop! Viewfull?fguid=dea0b68a-1953-102d-80b9-0030488e168c&nowatermark=true
Here's another example:
The first sig/avatar shop! Viewfull?fguid=e34ecb90-1b1a-102d-80b9-0030488e168c&nowatermark=true
Back to top Go down
http://aviary.com/artists/WalrusGumboot/creations
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first sig/avatar shop!   The first sig/avatar shop! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first sig/avatar shop!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Corner :: Art. :: Computer Art-
Jump to: