Creative Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Corner

Writings, artwork, movies, music, anything and everything.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The freakiest movies you've seen so far...

Go down 
+2
THEghst
RaspberryTickleBear
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RaspberryTickleBear
Legend
Legend
RaspberryTickleBear

The freakiest movies you've seen so far... Empty
PostSubject: The freakiest movies you've seen so far...   The freakiest movies you've seen so far... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:00 pm

You just post what the freakiest movie you've ever seen was, and then you do a little description of it. For example...

The freakiest movie I've ever seen was called 1408, based on a book by Stephen King.
An author who wrote books about scary places he visits decided to visit the Dolphin Hotel, a truly horrifying hotel in New York City. The only horrifying part about the hotel was room 1408. The manager gives him a warning, telling him that there were many suicides and other deaths in that room, but the author decided to go in anyways, insisting that he's not scared of it. After a while, weird things started happening (like the sink filling up with blood, the window shutting on his hands, and the clock timing him for an hour.). He tried to escape the room, climbing on the ledge on the side of the building. He realized that the rooms had disappeared, that no one could hear him. He made his way back, telling himself, "The room hasn't won, the room hasn't won..." He looked at the fire escape map. There was only his room, everything else was gone and turned black. He tried to escape through the air duct, but ended up back in the room, where everything was burnt and charred. He heard his dead daughter's voice, looked up and saw her standing there, they cried together, but she went limp. "No, not again!" She literally exploded into charred parts and ash. He closed his eyes and the room froze, not like, time-still frozen, but snow. He noticed the clock had 5 seconds left. he thought he was going to die, but he ended up starting the horrors all over again. Someone called, she said "You can live hour after hour, or you can take the express check-out." He looked around and saw a noose. He said once again, "The room hasn't won." Then he woke up again, thinking it was a dream he had while he had drowned, but ended up going somewhere where they tore down the walls. Behind one, he saw the words "Burn me alive", the same ones from the hotel room. He was still in there. He ended up escaping by setting the room on fire, and the firemen got him out. Back at his house with his wife, he played his recorder. They both heard the dead girl's voice, and that's where it ended. Shocked

It was a freaky movie. I wrote a longggg description.... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
THEghst
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The freakiest movies you've seen so far...   The freakiest movies you've seen so far... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:10 pm

Twilight pale ...that movie changed my whole perspective of apples...*shudders*
Back to top Go down
WalrusGumboot
Legend
Legend
WalrusGumboot

PostSubject: Re: The freakiest movies you've seen so far...   The freakiest movies you've seen so far... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:28 pm

Paranormal Activity.
Basically, there's a guy and a girl and the guy bought this camera to film stuff, and then he starts filming this ghost that follows the girl all the time. They keep seeing freaky things so eventually call an expert, the boy is skeptical but the girl believes him. When stuff starts to get even freakier, the girl wants to call the expert back so he can try to get rid of the ghost/demon thing, but the boy doesn't want to. Instead, the boy buys a weegee board and films himself using it to talk to the ghost. His efforts seem nearly fruitless so he leaves, but accidentally leaves the camera turned on. While he's away, the demon scorches the weegee board with fire. Later, the demon possesses the girl and she kills the boy, runs away, and is never found.
Back to top Go down
http://aviary.com/artists/WalrusGumboot/creations
RaspberryTickleBear
Legend
Legend
RaspberryTickleBear

PostSubject: Re: The freakiest movies you've seen so far...   The freakiest movies you've seen so far... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:35 pm

Did you mean a Ouija board? Wink
Back to top Go down
WalrusGumboot
Legend
Legend
WalrusGumboot

PostSubject: Re: The freakiest movies you've seen so far...   The freakiest movies you've seen so far... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:36 pm

Yeah, I've seen it both ways.
Back to top Go down
darkeagle
Legend
Legend
darkeagle

PostSubject: Re: The freakiest movies you've seen so far...   The freakiest movies you've seen so far... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:18 am

crumby1 wrote:
You just post what the freakiest movie you've ever seen was, and then you do a little description of it. For example...

The freakiest movie I've ever seen was called 1408, based on a book by Stephen King.
An author who wrote books about scary places he visits decided to visit the Dolphin Hotel, a truly horrifying hotel in New York City. The only horrifying part about the hotel was room 1408. The manager gives him a warning, telling him that there were many suicides and other deaths in that room, but the author decided to go in anyways, insisting that he's not scared of it. After a while, weird things started happening (like the sink filling up with blood, the window shutting on his hands, and the clock timing him for an hour.). He tried to escape the room, climbing on the ledge on the side of the building. He realized that the rooms had disappeared, that no one could hear him. He made his way back, telling himself, "The room hasn't won, the room hasn't won..." He looked at the fire escape map. There was only his room, everything else was gone and turned black. He tried to escape through the air duct, but ended up back in the room, where everything was burnt and charred. He heard his dead daughter's voice, looked up and saw her standing there, they cried together, but she went limp. "No, not again!" She literally exploded into charred parts and ash. He closed his eyes and the room froze, not like, time-still frozen, but snow. He noticed the clock had 5 seconds left. he thought he was going to die, but he ended up starting the horrors all over again. Someone called, she said "You can live hour after hour, or you can take the express check-out." He looked around and saw a noose. He said once again, "The room hasn't won." Then he woke up again, thinking it was a dream he had while he had drowned, but ended up going somewhere where they tore down the walls. Behind one, he saw the words "Burn me alive", the same ones from the hotel room. He was still in there. He ended up escaping by setting the room on fire, and the firemen got him out. Back at his house with his wife, he played his recorder. They both heard the dead girl's voice, and that's where it ended. Shocked

It was a freaky movie. I wrote a longggg description.... Embarassed

Oh, yeah, I remember that movie. I watched it a good while ago, but I still remember it pretty well. There's probably a reason for that. Anyway, I liked it as well. I guess. It's like you said, it's freaky and surprising, but I think it's also very suspenseful. Mainly because you know something bad is going to happen, but you don't know what or when. Yeah, it was the suspense that killed me. I didn't know it was based on a Stephen King book, though. But a movie as crazily creepy and suspenseful like that, it should be.
Back to top Go down
http://darkeagl3.freeforums.org
RaspberryTickleBear
Legend
Legend
RaspberryTickleBear

PostSubject: JAWS!!! *hides*   The freakiest movies you've seen so far... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:06 pm

Okay... I don't know if this would fit in here or not... But I watched Jaws recently for the first time.

Jaws: A GINORMOUS shark is attacking people off of the coast of Cape Cod in a town called Amity. He tears them to shreds and basically, eats them. A police officer investigates, and calls a man who is an expert on sharks (I think...) to help. They set off on a boat, in attempt to kill the enormous Great White. In the end, Jaws bites a tank of oxygen and blows up. The two remaining on the boat swim away safely, hoping they'll never have to deal with a shakr like Jaws again.

This movie left me afraid of water for a week! Taking a shower made me freak out. Our bus rides by a lake on my its way to my neighborhood, two lakes actually, and I had to shield my eyes because I thought a shark was going to jump out.

=D I literally just got over it, like, a day ago. Razz

Last edited by crumby1 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
WalrusGumboot
Legend
Legend
WalrusGumboot

PostSubject: Re: The freakiest movies you've seen so far...   The freakiest movies you've seen so far... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:12 pm

Oh yes, Jaws. I guess, growing up near the ocean, it never really scared me, I've never even heard of someone getting bitten 'round these parts. Heck, I'm more likely to die from drowning in a rip tide than getting eaten.
Back to top Go down
Joe Cool
Legend
Legend
Joe Cool

PostSubject: Re: The freakiest movies you've seen so far...   The freakiest movies you've seen so far... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:15 pm

If a Great White lived up near where I did, it would already be packing as soon as it got here, (Even in mid-August) or die come winter. The closest that I know a Great White Shark's come is Cape Cod, and that was really strange. Don't get me wrong, there are still sharks up here. (Nurse sharks, and such) But nothing that could cause real harm to someone. I go boating all the time and don't even think about it. (If you don't know the feeling, it's like getting in a car to go somewhere; you never really think about speeding off a cliff with no control due to a missing half your transmission all your emergency brake's functionality, bent steering column, severed brake lines, accelerator pedal stuck in full, console not responding, console GPS stuck on Magerathea, no radio, OnStar service agent very unwilling to help you, Vogons chasing you because you forgot to fill out all 600 forms needed to gain land travel clearance, ravenous ninja zombie jedi cow chasing you, etc. Murphy's Heaven.)

Anyway, the scariest movie I saw was something related to zombies. I really don't remember anything about it except that.
Back to top Go down
NBM

PostSubject: Re: The freakiest movies you've seen so far...   The freakiest movies you've seen so far... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:19 am

I remember when I first saw hostel (trailer)

That's a pretty sick movie, not that scary, but it got my imagination going. I actually do think it's better then Saw, mainly because of the story, but the killings are also far more disturbing.
Back to top Go down
RaspberryTickleBear
Legend
Legend
RaspberryTickleBear

PostSubject: Re: The freakiest movies you've seen so far...   The freakiest movies you've seen so far... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:55 am

My FAVORITE movie of all time is The Sixth Sense.[: An awesome psychological thriller. It wasn't too scary. But all the blood made my stomach lurch. (I'm horribly hematophobic.)

And another movie titled The Others was really scary. NOT the movie. The movie's actually not scary at all. Just suspenseful. The only reason why I was freaked out is because we were watching it upstairs. And outside the door was the creepy hallway. o.e I HATE going up there, but it's the only way I can get to my room. So I run.[:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The freakiest movies you've seen so far...   The freakiest movies you've seen so far... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The freakiest movies you've seen so far...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Corner :: Movies :: Thrillers/Horrors-
Jump to: