Creative Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Corner

Writings, artwork, movies, music, anything and everything.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RaspberryTickleBear
Legend
Legend
RaspberryTickleBear

Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P) Empty
PostSubject: Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P)   Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:32 pm

Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P) 4259329_67f7_625x625

Yay, I decided to write another story!
A while ago I developed a character named Nagini. She has friends and borthers and a sister. I changed the plot of it some, and decided to turn it into a diary. These are going to be rotating first person, changing in time and people. I'll start with...

The diary of... Mishti Van Rouffet (Triplets' mother) January 14, 2002. (Magdeburg, Germany (I made up some of the settings, but Magdeburg is a real town. Very Happy))

Raising triplets is hard work. Especially rambunctious triplets who have major separation issues, and their birthday is in three days. They are very happy. They're going to turn 7!

I drove them over to their Gramma's house today. Nagini, the youngest girl, was huddled up with her brother, the oldest and the only boy, Valluc, and Laniik, the middle girl, was with them. It was seriously cold outside, and Nagini was wearing a big puffy coat. When she walked, it looked like it was weighing her down. But she couldn't stop smiling. That alone made me smile. The drive was pretty much torture, because Nagini kept complaining about needing to pee (saying it was a 'mergency') and Valluc kept yelling at her to shut up, and Laniik wanted food. So we stopped at a restaurant to eat, and so that Nagini could pee. Once she came back out, she was smiling huge and she sat on her brother. He didn't care because he had food. When we got back in the car, I decided to turn on the radio, but Nagini didn't like the song that was playing. She started singing a different song by the Rolling Stones, drowning out the radio. That girl has an amazing voice. She'd make a great singer someday. But anyways, Laniik started screaming "LALALALALALA" and covering her ears, causing Nagini to fight back with her weapon of choice; her poor brother who had to be stuck in the middle of the two. She shoved him at Laniik, causing him to squeal and shove her into the window. She squealed back and shoved him again, causing Laniik to start yelling over the squealing. I stopped the car and everything went silent. The kids looked at me funny and I just gave them the death glare. I told them that the car wasn't going to move until they stopped fighting. I immediately regretted saying that, because I knew what they were going to say next.
"Well, how come the car moved when you and daddy fought?" Which was followed by a "Yeah!" from Nagini. I just sighed, grabbed the wheel, and drove off. I guess I'm never going to get a point across the kids without them bringing up their dad. Oh well, I guess...

So when we got to my mother's house, they ran out of the car to give her a hug, nearly running poor Nagini over in the process. She was on the ground, trying to get up, but her puffy coat disabled her from doing that. So I made Valluc and Laniik apologize and help her up. She was STILL smiling. She's one HAPPY girl. The triplets asked if they could be shown the bedroom, and Gramma showed them the way. They stumbled in the door, and almost immediately fell asleep.
A few hours later, I went in to check on them, expecting each of them to be in the three separate beds we had laid out for them. They were all in one of them, and I thought, "This divorce we had is really bringing them closer... I wonder if they'll ever be okay." They're all still crashed on the bed right now, and tomorrow we are going to an amusement park. They can't wait! I have to admit, neither can I.

---------------------------------

Feedback?

Last edited by crumby1 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WalrusGumboot
Legend
Legend
WalrusGumboot

PostSubject: Re: Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P)   Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:58 pm

Good so far, but I must point out one thing... I know (because you said) that Nagini is the main character of this story, but for a fairly normal diary entry, all three of the triplets should be focused on. Most parents love all of their children and will write about them all.
Back to top Go down
http://aviary.com/artists/WalrusGumboot/creations
RaspberryTickleBear
Legend
Legend
RaspberryTickleBear

PostSubject: Re: Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P)   Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:41 pm

Ja, but Nagini was the one who was the wierdest in that... I kept all of them in mind, and she's only focusing a lot on her because of a reason you will find out much later... Razz And it's not only her mother, it's going to be many people! MANY people...
Back to top Go down
WalrusGumboot
Legend
Legend
WalrusGumboot

PostSubject: Re: Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P)   Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:45 pm

Yes, but my point is, diary entries should not have foreshadowing of any kind. Thus, the mother (I'm not talking about the others, just the mother) shouldn't play favorites unless something unusual happens within that entry.
Back to top Go down
RaspberryTickleBear
Legend
Legend
RaspberryTickleBear

PostSubject: Re: Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P)   Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:33 am

I know exactly what you are trying to say, and in this case, Nagini's puffy coat weighed her down to the ground, and in my opinion, that's worth writing about. And the others ran over her. If someone ran over someone at your school or something, wouldn't you focus on the runover-ee instead of the runover-er?

But yes, I will try to be more general when talking about the triplets to make it more realistic. (Which is VERY hard! But fun! Razz)

Last edited by crumby1 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot something.)
Back to top Go down
RaspberryTickleBear
Legend
Legend
RaspberryTickleBear

PostSubject: Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P)   Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:54 pm

I have a muse today!

From the diary of... Mishti Van Rouffet
Magdeburg, Germany... January 16, 2002

The amusement park trip was quite... Amusing, actually. Laniik is terrified of rollercoasters, so even though Valluc and Nagini love rollercoasters, they refused to ride one because Lani couldn't. It was so cute, them defending their older/younger sister.
But we did enjoy riding the rides closer to the ground, though. Val and Lani loved the one with the swings. Nagi and Val enjoyed the bumper cars. It was so funny watching them two, because they were in the same car and they would gang up on anyone who got in their way. Nagi had the wheel, I don't know how she got Val to agree to let her. But she'd slam people out of the way. Val would laugh and point and scream. Lani didn't want to ride it, she was afraid she'd lose her arm (???).

Today was rather interesting... I woke up to find the triplets sitting in front of the television. I noticed something was off, so I went back in the living room and my jaw dropped. I noticed that the three of them had gotten into my eye makeup. ALL three. What scared me that most was Valluc saying that he liked it... Nagini's looked the best, Lani's was in the middle, and Val's was... strange. I made them wash it off afterwards, and I made them waffles. They are unnaturally obsessed with waffles. And cereal, but they wanted waffles. Valluc came into the kitchen, holding Nagini's socks. She was chasing him, while she was being chased by Lani... It was like a conga line! Too funny.

Later I took them to a music store, where I lost Valluc to a black and blue drumset. (All three of them love the color black for some odd reason...) He started pounding on the kick drum, the cymbal, and the hi-tom for a while until he added the other drums into it. Lani grabbed a bass (black and blue), and began practicing her chords on it. They sounded great! She started playing 'Paint It Black', Valluc joined in, followed by Nagini who had found a basic microphone. They looked so tiny compared to the huge instruments. I had to help Nagini get her microphone to her level. It was too tall, but when she had it ready, she started to sing the melody.
'I see a red door und I wanna pain it blaaaaaack,' She slurred her words together every now and then. It was cute, because Lani joined in on background, but Valluc couldn't because he was too busy flailing his arms. After they were done playing, Valluc came up to me, and dramatically groaned.
"Maaaaamiiiii... I'm tired." Nagini was laughing at him and he shot her the death glare to end all death glares. She immediately shut up and walked over to the window. Lani was sitting on the mini stage, staring at her reflection in the finish of the bass she was playing. I realized that I had found my birthday presents for the kids! Except for Nagini, I want to get her something really special like I was getting for the others. I already had something for each of them, but they would be entertained for hours if I got them their sole instruments. I saw Nagini standing with her mouth agape, looking at something in a glass case. I wandered over and saw a microphone, but it wasn't you average everyday microphone. It had a black and blue swirled finish, with silver sparkles lining the sides. It had a handle, which you could put words on. I grinned, because that was what I'd be getting her for their birthday. I customized the bass and drumset as well! It is so cool, seeing as it's already done and their birthday is TOMORROW. I sent the kids outside and I drew a rough sketch of what I wanted each of the instruments to look like. I had Valluc's kick drum painted with the words 'THEMA NR. 1' (his favorite song by a local band called Devilish...), Lani's bass with the words 'LET IT BE' (her favorite song), and Nagini's mic handle had 'PAINT IT BLACK'. They looked amazing when I picked them up!
I sent the kids outside the store while I was buying the instruments (I was told to pick the items up later.). They played at a park across the street.

When we got home, Valluc rushed to the backyard. Nagi and Lani followed him cautiously. I still don't know what he did, but he came in with his hair frayed... I decided to let it go. That happened about an hour ago, I went to pick up the instruments 15 minutes ago. So we haven't had dinner yet. I think I'm going to go prepare it now.

Making dinner,
Mishti
Back to top Go down
darkeagle
Legend
Legend
darkeagle

PostSubject: Re: Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P)   Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:44 am

Yeah, the second chapter was more focused on all three of them than just one. But I like this story so far. Keep going! I can see this one being a very long story...
Back to top Go down
http://darkeagl3.freeforums.org
WalrusGumboot
Legend
Legend
WalrusGumboot

PostSubject: Re: Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P)   Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:08 pm

Ohh, Lani has good taste in music ^.^
Back to top Go down
RaspberryTickleBear
Legend
Legend
RaspberryTickleBear

PostSubject: Re: Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P)   Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:41 pm

I knew you'd like that part. ;]

I like that song now! Ever since Katie Stevens sang it on American Idol, I've loved it. I've been slightly Beatle-fied. And The Beatles and U2 were featured in my Social Studies textbook! =P It was cool. I automatically thought, 'Zippy.' BAHAHAHAHA. It was awesome.
Back to top Go down
RaspberryTickleBear
Legend
Legend
RaspberryTickleBear

PostSubject: Re: Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P)   Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:58 pm

Got another muse for this story. This is a few months after their birthday. I didn't want to describe the actual birthday, y'know, 'cuz I'm lazy. >.<

From the diary of... Mishti Van Rouffet. July 17, 2002

I HATE half-birthdays. You know why? Because they remind me of people's REAL birthdays, and in this case, it hurts.

So on the day of the triplets' party, after everyone had left and they had spent hours playing with their new instruments, they said they wanted to go to Grampa's. I let them walk, because it's only a few blocks away. So after a few hours, Laniik and Valluc came home, and I asked them where Nagini was. They said,
"Oh, Nagini jumped up and hit her head on the archway of the basement door and fell back and hit her head on the stairs and didn't wake up." So I started freaking out and assumed the worst, so I called my father and asked him what was going on. Here's our conversation...
"Uhmmmm, Nagini hit her head multiple times and passed out... She hasn't woken up yet. I'll call you tomorrow."
That was it. I didn't talk at all, except when I asked him what was happening. Soooo... The next day, he called me and told me that she woke up. I was thrilled, but the next thing he told me was that I had to help Valluc and Laniik forget about her.
"She's not coming back," He said. "She can't. She forgot EVERYTHING, except her name and how old she is, and stuff like reading and writing and math and talking and eating and walking... Tell them she died or something." I couldn't believe it. I had lost a daughter to... I lost her to a door and stairs. My father is a doctor, and I know that when people lose their memory, certain triggers can actually be a danger. I broke into tears on the spot. Valluc came in asking me what was wrong, so I told him to go get his sister, and told them Nagini had died when she hit her head. They didn't move, but when they did, the look on their faces made me regret it immediately. I'll never forget it, it keep haunting me. I'll never be able to live it down.

So, Grampa and Nagini moved, and we can never see them again. And he told her some tale about a magical land, and her mind mistook it for her past or something... So now she thinks that she is from a land called Paragory... Weird huh? But yeah, he says she is handling everything okay, and it's like nothing happened at all. But she's not the same person, and I fear she never will be...

From the diary of... Nagini's Grampa. July 17, 2002

Today, my grandaughter/daughter made a new friend. She spent the past few months inside, drawing, writing, refusing her food, and singing little songs she had with her from when she lost her memory. She must've subconsciously remembered those too. She sings the melody correctly. THat surprises me.

But anyway, she finally went outside today, and my neighbor's son, Aargon was out at the same time. He spends a lot of time by himself, because there are basically no other kids in the neighborhood, except for Saria. They don't get along very well. So Aargon looked over and saw Nagini going outside, and he immediately stood up and ran over screaming "HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" He fell twice. =D Grampa knows smilies!

So Aargon was all happy because there was another kid in the neighborhood, and Nagini was all happy because she has someone to talk to. They barely know eachother at all, but they seem like best friend material. Aaah, nothing makes me happier than to see my daughter/grandaughter make a new friend. =D

+Grampa Van Rouffet =P
Back to top Go down
RaspberryTickleBear
Legend
Legend
RaspberryTickleBear

PostSubject: Re: Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P)   Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:59 pm

No comments? I should make it clear... I don't update unless I have a comment. =P I understand if you're busy... But still. It makes me wait. And that makes you wait. =D
Back to top Go down
RaspberryTickleBear
Legend
Legend
RaspberryTickleBear

PostSubject: Re: Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P)   Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P) I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:15 pm

... ... GAH! Stupid muse. It HAD to come before you commented! I'll break my policy this one time. But it's the only time! ... I'm gonna skip ahead a few years. Not much happens when they're 7...

From the diary of... Nagini Van Rouffet. July 2007

Today was rather... Odd. Yesterday, I wanted to watch a movie really bad. I must've forgotten that me and Aargon had made plans to go swimming the next day, but it's too late now...
Anyways, I decided to watch Jaws. It freaked me out. So yeah. Aargon came to my house today and said, "LET'S GO SWIMMING NOW!" So I just stared blankly at him. He said, "What?" And I just shook my head.
"I'm not going swimming today..." I mumbled. ... I love that word. Mumbled... Anyway, I told him I wasn't going swimming because the lake was probably full of sharks that wanted to eat me. He looked at me like I had grown a new head. I just facepalmed epicly and went upstairs to get my shorts. I don't like swimming in a bathing suit. I feel weird.

So when we made it to the lake after what seemed like a lifetime of walking, I just stayed back about 10 yards from the water, expecting a shark to jump out at me. Aargon noticed my discomfort. So he rolled his eyes, walked over to me, and grabbed my hand. He dragged me a few yards closer, but then I anchored my heels into the dirt. He pulled on my arm. I ALMOST gave in. But I didn't! But then I dropped my guard. Unfortunately, I was dragged into the lake. A persistent Aargon insisted that I let go of his shoulders. I didn't, because I thought I felt something hit my foot. If I had my arms around Aargon's neck, he'd be dead right now. That's not a very comforting thought.

But yeah. I never left arm's distance from him the whole entire time. When we got out and were drying off, I thought I saw a REALLLLLLLLY big shadow underneath the surface. I started hyperventilating. Aargon ruffled my hair and helped me up. So we went back to my house and had dinner.
Aargon's been staying at this place called Murynstil Palace ever since his parents died when he was 8. They were murdered at a hotel... It's very sad, but Aargon says he's been getting along fine by himself. So after we ate dinner with my dad, all three of us watched a movie. I think it was The Sixth Sense. Freaky stuff thar... I think I'm gonna have nightmares.

~EEEEEEEEP~
Nagini
Back to top Go down
darkeagle
Legend
Legend
darkeagle

PostSubject: Re: Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P)   Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:40 am

I like it enough that I'm commenting so that you'll keep making it. So, here's my comment. Razz

Really, I find this interesting. I'm probably never going to watch Jaws, though. Not that it makes much of a difference when I'm terrified of water anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://darkeagl3.freeforums.org
WalrusGumboot
Legend
Legend
WalrusGumboot

PostSubject: Re: Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P)   Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P) I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:44 pm

darkeagle wrote:
I'm probably never going to watch Jaws, though. Not that it makes much of a difference when I'm terrified of water anyway.
Fun fact: More people die from falling coconuts each year than from sharks.

Story is shaping up to be really good so far, I hope you keep posting!
Back to top Go down
RaspberryTickleBear
Legend
Legend
RaspberryTickleBear

PostSubject: Re: Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P)   Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:43 pm

I'm going to avoid beaches now. Thanks a lot, Walrus! LOL. Stupid sharks and coconuts. >.<

From the diary of... Aargon Von Trappen. 2008. (This is around the time Nagini was created. =D They're twelve.)

I just realized something quite peculiar. Nagini loves all motion pictures. ANY film at all. She has to watch at least one every week. Most of the time, it's two!

So yahhhh... We watch movies a lot. They make my mind go all funky afterwards. Like after we watched Alien. I kept watching the ceiling for days after. It was so funny, because Nagini was afraid of eggs. =] And watermelons... We went to go get some food one time, and they had watermelon. She literally asked the waiter if it was "free of alien residue." It was HILARIOUS. But I got embarassed. So as usual, I facepalmed. Ahhh... Good times.

This week, we watched what turned out to be my favorite movie of all time. 1408. It's about a hotel... And this guy... Oh, you're a journal. What's the point in telling you? You'll never see it. But I love it.

IN YO FACE!

Me and Nagini have plans to go to a festival tomorrow. We can't wait. The festival's usually fun, and we can celebrate our German roots. ... Guess what festival it is? OKTOBERFEST! Oh ja... Woohoo! I can't wait! But there's NO CHANCE that I'll wear lederhosen... I just WON'T.

- A V T

Back to top Go down
RaspberryTickleBear
Legend
Legend
RaspberryTickleBear

PostSubject: Re: Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P)   Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:14 am

Added a cover picture. You like?
Back to top Go down
Paige
Legend
Legend
Paige

PostSubject: Re: Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P)   Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:23 pm

Yah, picture real awesome. When's the next post???
Back to top Go down
RaspberryTickleBear
Legend
Legend
RaspberryTickleBear

PostSubject: Re: Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P)   Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:04 pm

Now that you posted, sometime soon. xD I'm having a hard time deciding whether to time jump or not. Like, when they're 14. ^-^ Which is now. xD I've been keeping track of their birthdays.

But thank you so much for posting. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Paige
Legend
Legend
Paige

PostSubject: Re: Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P)   Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:21 pm

No problemo.
Back to top Go down
RaspberryTickleBear
Legend
Legend
RaspberryTickleBear

PostSubject: Re: Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P)   Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:00 pm

Okie dokie. I decided the time jump will be best, because this past year is almost completely planned out. xDD

Yeh, their earlier years were a bit of a struggle to reconstruct. O.o

From the diary of... Nagini Van Rouffet.
Date: January, 2010.
Mood: Happy!

Happiness is surrounding me! =D

I'm finally 14. Hooray! And another year means another flashback. Another look back on my past, which is a bit weird to look back on.

When I was 7, I hit my head on an archway to my grandpa's basement door. I lost my memory and he raised me as his daughter, until I ran awaywhen I was 10. (Stupid decision, I can't even remember why.)

I stayed where Aaron was, Murynstil Palace. Not so much fun, but the other kids there were pretty nice. We had to work a lot, and we worked as sentries. Insane, right? Buuuuuuut yes. I survived, and I'm totally glad, haha! =D

When I was 11, almost 12, I started getting sick. At least, I thought I was getting sick. But I wasn't, I was only having a mental meltdown! =D

... Incorrect use of smileys. What I mean to say is that I was remembering almost everything from my past, and it was slowly coming back to me, taking a toll on me. I finally remembered everything, and I decided to go back to my home. (Funky that I remembered where I lived. xDD)

So I did, and you should've SEEN the looks on my sibling's faces!! And I had a new little brother. O.o

Laniik answered the door. I smiled and gave a little wave of my fingers, feeling nervous. (The memories are SO vivid!) Her jaw dropped. She started slapping at the air and screamed loudly. I raised an eyebrow. (The pierced one. It felt so weird. Haha! xD)

So then everyone was gathered at the door, and only Ranson(my little brother!) didn't know who I was.

They welcomed me back, thank God. Well, I dunno why they wouldn't, but still. ^-^

The first thing we did was dig up our demos we made when we were 7. I listened to my voice, laughing at my slurring words and amazed at how much I've changed. Looking at Laniik was like looking in a mirror. And Valluc was that way too, but it was like looking in a mirror that gave you a tiny bit of masculinity. We must've had a telepathic communication going, and no one knew it. So weird!!

So yeah. We restarted our band, and Aargon joined as the guitarist!! I was TOTALLY excited. So yes, we had several gigs and our shows got bigger and bigger.

A record company finally found us and offered us a record deal. So I was totally freaked. I couldn't eat for 3 days. xDD

So now we're ALMOST making it big! Everything started when we were 12, that's when we signed. Our record company is great. They support our kind of music, and allow us creative freedom.

So yes! Now we're 14, and today is our BIRTHDAY! Aargon's on his way over. We're going to spend a day out on the town. Better bring my beanie and awesome scene shades. ;D

~Happy birthday to meeeeeeee...~
-Nawginiiiiiii.-

P.S.: Wow, this entry was more of a flashback than birthday stuff. Well, nothing's happened today. Yet. ;D

Back to top Go down
Paige
Legend
Legend
Paige

PostSubject: Re: Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P)   Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:13 pm

Don't get me wrong, I like it, she's so funny with the happy comments and smileys, but, (I really hate that word...) it's not that realistic. I mean Nagini ran away at 10 and her grandpa never found her? And her and her siblings got signed at 12 years old?

Again, I did like it (so cute). That was just constructive criticism.
Back to top Go down
RaspberryTickleBear
Legend
Legend
RaspberryTickleBear

PostSubject: Re: Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P)   Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:48 pm

Otay. ^-^ Danke, I'll work on it. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Paige
Legend
Legend
Paige

PostSubject: Re: Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P)   Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:39 am

I'll be waiting. By the way, have you noticed we're, like, the only ones that have come here recently?
Back to top Go down
RaspberryTickleBear
Legend
Legend
RaspberryTickleBear

PostSubject: Re: Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P)   Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:22 pm

I have noticed that. ^-^

And Madi's posting today because she's bored, and she had a muse.... A little plastic hammer. ;D

From the Diary of... Nagini Van Rouffet
January 2010
Mood: Surprised

Hehe, I'm baaaack! Nagini here. First I'll tell you about my birthday, then I'll tell you about what happened today.

So my birthday was FANTASTIC! We went to go see my grandpa. It was a little awkward because it's only the third time I've seen him since I ran away. I can't believe he never found me. Then again, in my note, I wrote I was going north. Heh, I've always been clever and cunning. Not always such good qualities.

Anywho, Aargon tagged along with us to my grandpa's house. Grandpa remarried after I came back. So I have a grandma, heehee. I can't believe I've never written about her before. O.o

I was talking about Aargon. Right. Okay. So he tagged along, and when we arrived, my grandpa was confused and got mad at Mom for not telling him that we were quadruplets. Valluc cracked up. Heehee!
We explained to Grandpa that Aargon was our best friend. So it was all cool until lunch time. D:

We had hamburgers! Yum yum. And we got into a really weird conversation about the difference between punk and emo. Grandpa said, "Well I think they're all punks!" Ohhhhh, Grandpa.

Grandpa started asking Aargon really awkward questions, like, "Do you have a boyfriend?" and stuff like that. Everyone was all: O.o

Apparently Grandpa was convinced that Aargon was a girl. *scream* We tried telling him that Aargon was a boy, but he wouldn't take it. Grandma didn't believe it either. So Aargon doesn't really like my Grandpa that much anymore.

Grandpa only thought Aargon was a girl because he hadn't seen him in so long, and he had changed so much. Aargon went from a regular boyish style to wearing eyeliner and stuff. I'm all, "Grandpa, it's a style that we all share." Once again, Grandpa didn't get it. Sigh, when will he ever learn.

After we left, Mom went home and Laniik, Valluc, Aargon and I went to the big shopping center that we go to all the time. Heehee. We spent almost the whole rest of the day there. It ws amazing!!

And to finish it off, just as we were leaving, I ran into my boyfriend, Immer. So I was all "HEEHEE, heeheeeeee..." And yeah. ^-^

Bluh bluh bluh. ^-^

Today was awkward. Me and Immer were about to go on a date when Aargon pulled out a game he had found at a store. He said it looked like fun. And it did. It was called Whac-A-Mole. So me and Immer ended up staying home with Val, Lani and Aargon.

It was fun for a while, hitting the moles on the head with plastic hammers. But then we started getting a little bored. So instead of hitting the moles with the hammers, we started hitting eachother. It's kind of pathetic to see that high schoolers take so much pleasure in beating eachother with toys. ._.

OH WELL! It was so much fun! Heehee. ^-^

Aargon got bruised though. xDD

That's what you get when you let Valluc smack you with a toy.

If there was a lesson for anyone in this situation, it's probably "Don't EVER leave 5 high schoolers in a room with 4 plastic hammers."

Bad idea. O.o

~Still hurting from hammers~
-Nawwwwwwginiiii-
Back to top Go down
Paige
Legend
Legend
Paige

PostSubject: Re: Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P)   Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:27 pm

Dang it! I had a feeling Aargon and Nagini would end up with each other. I'm a sucker for the whole best-friends-to-soul-mates thing. Like that ever happens in real life, right?

Anyway, funny post. Keep on keepin' on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P)   Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Read My Diary! (Do read! :P)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Corner :: Writings :: Stories.-
Jump to: