Creative Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Corner

Writings, artwork, movies, music, anything and everything.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Shadow Wolves & intro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kidswithwings

Location : a House, on a street, in a country, on a planet, in a solar system, in a galaxy, in space.

The Shadow Wolves & intro Empty
PostSubject: The Shadow Wolves & intro   The Shadow Wolves & intro I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:46 pm

Hi! I am a new member and just wanted to start out by posting a story for you all.
I'm glad I'm part of this forum! flower
Also, this is meant to be sort of a recording type thing, like a debriefing.

The Shadow Wolves

Prologue

It was dark, and they were scared.

In a small room in the middle of a small house, a family huddles, fearing their child will be pulled from their tightly grasping arms. They think they are safe with their candles lit and their guns loaded. They are wrong. If even a small breeze of wind is there, they will track you down. If there is only a fragment of ground beneath their feet, they will catch you. If even a tiny sliver of darkness exists, they will take you. The stench of fear is their sweetest perfume. They stop at nothing to get what they want. If you stand in their way, they will steal your soul. Be warned. The Shadow Wolves are on the hunt.

And they’re coming after you next.

Chapter 1

[Is this thing on?]
Right. Hello, this is the monster hunter extraordinaire- Madge Wilson. The boss is making me keep record of everything now that I’m still alive past training. [Oh, come on! You know it’s true!]

I don’t exactly know where to start, so I’ll just start from before the beginning.

I was born Margaret Bethallia [Yes, it’s a stupid name, now shut up!] Wilson on September 13, 1996 at 1:13 p.m. A rather auspicious moment, is it not? Anyway, my mom didn’t want me, because I checked, and she was fifteen when she had me. I know that I’m one kid who definitely will not be following in my mother’s footsteps.

Since I had no parents, I got adopted when I was two years old. “Mom” was a real estate agent who really didn’t know people as well as she thought she did. “Dad” was a child psychologist who needed some good press and thought adopting a poor, sweet, innocent [I actually was sweet and innocent at one point in my life, so you can stop laughing anytime] little girl was just the cure. Well, and I kid you not, this actually happened, they dropped me off at day care at 9:00 a.m. They then picked me up at 9:30 a.m. They were told that I actually threw my half frozen juice box at this one little boy who had pulled one of my braids, and knocked him out. In fact, I actually heard that his eyes didn’t uncross for another week after they woke him up. Needless to say, there was much bad publicity and I was officially unadopted.

Over the years I figured out how to get sent back from foster houses I didn’t like within a week. My record is fourteen hours in one house. But I didn’t mind. I liked the challenge of finding ways to bug people. The longest I had ever stayed in one house was two weeks until I was fostered by Kathy. On the day of my tenth birthday, I dragged my big, heavy carryall with my processions from previous houses in it from the beat up SUV to the sidewalk in front of her house. It was a big Victorian-style home in an odd shade of chartreuse. I began already figuring out ways to drive this person who had the nerve to foster me up the wall. Then Kathy walked out. I almost laughed the first time I saw her. She was at least eighty years old and she wore a neon pink shirt with a bright red skirt and accented by a pair of the most hideous blue and yellow cowboys boots. And to further this image, her blue hair looked as though an electric current had run through it at some point. “Hello dear. Are you the girl that I am fostering?”

Please read and review. I ned to know how I can improove it.
Back to top Go down
kidswithwings

Location : a House, on a street, in a country, on a planet, in a solar system, in a galaxy, in space.

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Wolves & intro   The Shadow Wolves & intro I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:53 pm

Just thought I'd check on my lonely little post.

Hi, lonely little post!
Back to top Go down
Paige
Legend
Legend
Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Wolves & intro   The Shadow Wolves & intro I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:27 pm

The prologue was kinda creepy, but chapter one was... interesting. Madge seems... interesting. Keep posting, please.
Back to top Go down
kidswithwings

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Wolves & intro   The Shadow Wolves & intro I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:50 am

Sorry. I'm not feeling this story anymore.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Legend
Legend
Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Wolves & intro   The Shadow Wolves & intro I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:29 pm

*raise eyebrow* That's okay- I know the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Wolves & intro   The Shadow Wolves & intro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shadow Wolves & intro
Page 1 of 1