Creative Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Corner

Writings, artwork, movies, music, anything and everything.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy- Roleplay

Go down 

Have you read all 5 books of the Hitchhiker trilogy?
Yes, and I would like to be in an RP based off it.
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy- Roleplay I_vote_lcap100%The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy- Roleplay I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Yes, but I would not like to be in an RP based off it.
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy- Roleplay I_vote_lcap0%The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy- Roleplay I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, but I would like to be in an RP based off it.
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy- Roleplay I_vote_lcap0%The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy- Roleplay I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, and I would not like to be in an RP based off it. In other words, I'm Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Joe Cool
Legend
Legend
Joe Cool

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy- Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy- Roleplay   The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy- Roleplay I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:25 pm

Please note that this is just a poll as of now. The title is also not final. I must ask that you do not post in this thread yet, post in the "The First Roleplay: Planning" thread. You are, however, HIGHLY encouraged to vote.
Back to top Go down

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy- Roleplay
Page 1 of 1