Creative Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Corner

Writings, artwork, movies, music, anything and everything.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You're Everything (Chapter 3 up)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RaspberryTickleBear
Legend
Legend
RaspberryTickleBear

You're Everything (Chapter 3 up) Empty
PostSubject: You're Everything (Chapter 3 up)   You're Everything (Chapter 3 up) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:30 pm

A new story I'm writing, I've had little experience with writing, I'm writing a story somewhere else. I love writing though. :3

Chapter 1
I think I've found You
You're Everything (Chapter 3 up) 2urvuqw

Everett walked through the forested area he had walked many times before. He remembered every turn and twist, every above-ground root and and stump. His fingers traced the rough bark of the pines and oaks, sighing everytime he snapped out of a trance. He remembered the girl he had met 8 years ago, and the promise he had made to her and she had made back. In 8 years, when you can go anywhere you want by yourself, you're going to come back to this place for me, and I will come back for you. He remembered the day in the park, holding her to keep her warm. It was there that she had told him she had to leave him... Leave behind all of the memories that held them together....

8 years ago...

Everett was sitting by himself at the park. He was scrawling lyrics on a sheet of notebook paper. "Ever, EVER! Ever, hey, hey Ever!" Shouted his friend Mike. Mike was always seeking attention, loud and annoying. Ever rolled his eyes and looked up. "What Mike?" "I just talked to Lisssssssaaaaa!" He blushed and smiled. "What did Lissa have to say?" "She said that I was... that I was CUTE!" Mike covered his mouth with his hand and broke into a fit of giggles. Everett smiled and went back to writing. Mike ran away squee-ing like a fangirl. The screechy sound of bike brakes sounded from outside the fence. Ever looked up, to see a girl with dark, pin-straight hair and brown eyes staring at him. She waved shyly and he waved a little bit, mesmerized by her haunting appearance. She walked towards the fence and Ever couldn't help but walk towards her. She smiled and held out a few M&Ms. "You want one?" Everett looked at her quizzically. "C'mon, you can take one." The girl smiled shyly at Ever, and he slowly reached to grab one of the small, colorful candies. "You like them?" Everett nodded. The girl laughed. "It's kind of funny how I already offered you my M&Ms, and I don't even know you." "Oh, I'm Everett. Don't take this the wrong way, but, why did you stop?" She blushed. "You looked lonely, so I figured, 'Hey, why not bring him some company?' So I did. by the way, you can call me Nana, it's not my real name, but who cares. I'm vacationing in Russia for the winter, my grandad lives here. This is your school?" Everett nodded and added, "And my lunchbreak." The two were immersed in conversation, until Everett heard the bell ring. "Oh gosh, I've gotta go, it was nice meeting you! Thanks, well, for stopping by." Nana smiled. "I'll come by again tomorrow if you want, and I'll call you... Freebird. Yeah, I like that. See you tomorrow..." She smiled, waved, and left. Everett ran back to the building, otherwise he'd be late for class. His thoughts kept trailing back over to the mysterious Nana, the girl he'd only just met but felt a special connection to, the girl who talked to the messy-haired, skinny, emo kid.

"Hey Ever, you're acting all spacey. What's up?" Asked his twin sister Sevhan. Ever just shook his head. "I think i met her," "Met who?" "Met HER..." "Oh, you're rambling on about that love at first sight thing... you've always believed in it... It might mess itself up sometimes, anyways. Plus, we're only 12, how would WE know if they're the 'one'?" Ever smiled at Sevhan. "I just know," Sevhan was what you could call 'emo', too, she looked like it and felt like it sometimes. But Everett was the actual sensitive one. He knew what he felt, and if he really felt it. He'd never known 'puppy love', in fact, he'd never known love for anyone outside his family at all. But Nana made him feel an emotion he'd never experienced. Sevhan rolled her eyes as her brother continued gazing up at the newly formed storm clouds. She left her brother sitting there, holding his diary. After a few minutes, Ever started to write.

Dear Diary,
Today I met the girl. The one. You've heard me talk about my belief in true love, and I think I finally proved it right today. Outside my school, a girl with dark hair and pretty eyes rode up on her bike. We talked and talked and got to know eachother a little bit. She's really awesome. And nice. And beautiful...

I don't fit the picture, I'm not what you want me to be... Sorry.
-Everett-
------------------------------------
Just got started...

Last edited by crumby1 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:49 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : I added a new chapter.)
Back to top Go down
WalrusGumboot
Legend
Legend
WalrusGumboot

PostSubject: Re: You're Everything (Chapter 3 up)   You're Everything (Chapter 3 up) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:58 am

That's really good so far! The plot so far seems good, but would you mind making a new line before quotations? It would make it a lot easier to read.
Back to top Go down
http://aviary.com/artists/WalrusGumboot/creations
RaspberryTickleBear
Legend
Legend
RaspberryTickleBear

PostSubject: Re: You're Everything (Chapter 3 up)   You're Everything (Chapter 3 up) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:07 pm

Chapter 2
Waiting

You're Everything (Chapter 3 up) 8zfszl

FYI, Nana is pronounced NAH-nah. Not like the gramma name.
Winter, 2001... (2nd Day)
"C'mon, Everett! We're playing kickball! You know you love it. So come play." Begged Sevhan. She looked at Everett with pleading eyes, but Everett had learned not to crumble under her eyes over the past few years.

"Sorry Sevhan, I'm going to sit here." Sevhan pouted.

"But whyyyyy?" Everett just shook his head. He turned back towards the fence. Sevhan stomped away, calling out the teams. His mind was set on Nana, wondering why she wasn't here. He had been waiting for 15 minutes. He didn't see her bike go by, much less hear it. He started making his way back inside, his cheeks were red and he was freezing. Ever turned around one last time, only to see an empty road before him.

"Birdie! Birdie! Where are you going?" Everett almost blew it off, thinking that someone was calling out to their lost bird, or something like that. Then he remembered.
'I'll call you... Freebird. Yeah, I like that.' She had nicknamed him Freebird. Which meant she could call him Birdie. He turned back, to see Nana standing there, parking the red bike she had ridden the way out to his school. She was holding a black messenger bag with an American Flag sticker on it.

"Freebird, I'm so sorry I made you wait so long," She smiled, and her chocolate brown eyes seemed to be peeking deep into Ever's soul. "I was busy making something. For you." She grinned from ear to ear and covered one of her rosy cheeks with her hand to warm it. Everett smiled and ran back towards the fence. Her cherry colored lips vibrated as her teeth chattered.

"Nana, it felt like I was waiting forever. But waiting forever is alright with me, because I'm waiting for you." Everett said in rough English. Nana blushed, making her cheeks even rosier. Everett grinned from ear to ear. It was then that he noticed how red her ears were. He took off his black toboggan cap and reached over to the fence to put it on her head. Nana smiled and rocked back and forth on her heels. "I came out as soon as I finished my meal." Nana's expression changed to hurt.

"You already ate? But I hoped we could eat together!" She paused. "That's why I made these for us." She held out a couple of sandwiches. Ever couldn't stand seeing her hurt. So he quickly said, "I can eat again! I really can!" He took a sandwich and had a big bite. Nana's eyes slowly got their glow back, which made Ever smile. She giggled.

"Thank you," She whispered to him. They ate in silence, and when Ever was done, he just watched her eat. "I know true beauty, I know it well." Everett muttered to himself in Russian. He looked into Nana's eyes and smiled. He stuck his hand through one of the chain rings of the fence and grabbed her cold hand. She looked up at him and blushed.

"Hey, do you want to come to my house later? Sevhan wants to meet you." Nana looked confused.
"Who's Sevhan?" Everett smiled. He forgot to tell her about Sevhan. "Is she that girl over there? She keeps looking over here." Ever nodded. He told Nana about Sevhan being his twin, and how they were both raised by their father so she was a major tomboy. She smiled and told him that it sounded like a good idea. She flashed him a beautiful smile and told him that she had to go. The snow started falling again, and she let go of Ever's hand. She mounted her red bike and rode off, Ever's eyes following her down the length of the road.

Nana rode by Everett and Sevhan's house on her bike, not knowing that it was theirs. Sevhan noticed her riding by and pointed it out to Everett. He jumped up off of the couch and ran outside.

"NANA! Nana, Nana! You just rode by my house!" He started laughing as she turned around quickly. She smiled at him, he nearly melted.

"Hi Freebir- HIC! Freebird." She laughed. "Sorry, I have the HIC-cups..." He smiled at her and put his hands on her shoulders and led her inside.

"Let's get you a glass of water. You can meet my dad and Sevhan." He smiled, looking up towards the sky.

Sevhan was waiting for the two by the door, their dad cooking in the kitchen. Sevhan smiled when she saw her twin so happy. Their dad peeked out from around the corner. He saw Everett brrushing the snow off of the girl's dark hair, he saw them looking into eachother's eyes, he saw them talking together with Sevhan, who looked thrilled to see her big brother happy with someone. Everett looked up and saw his dad watching them.

"Dad, aren't you supposed to be cooking?" Everett looked at his dad skeptically. His dad stepped out.

"Эверетт, похоже, что вы готовите что-нибудь сами," ('Everett, it seems that you are cooking up something yourself.') Everett blushed and squirmed uncomfortably in his chair.
"Папа, прекрати! И она владеет английским языком." ('Dad, stop it! And she speaks English.') Everett shot back. His dad just shook his head, he didn't know much English. He knew 'Hi', and 'You have pretty eyes,' and 'My diaper is too tight.' No one knows why he chose that last phrase... Sevhan laughed at the two and looked back at a confused Nana. Sevhan realized that she didn't know her name.

"Hey, girl, I STILL don't know your name."
"Oh, you can call me," Nana saw the eagerness in Everett's eyes to hear what name she would say. "Just call me Nana." Everett slumped in his chair, which made Nana laugh.

"I guess I leave you two alone, Ever's been eager to talk to you privately." Everett blushed as Sevhan finished her sentence. Nana just sat there, not understanding how she knew that. "Oh, ha ha, You don't know how I know that, do you?" Nana just shook her head. "You know we're twins, and twins are known to know how the other feels. It must be harder for triplets, they'd never know who was thinking what." That made Nana laugh, sending her into a coughing fit. A perfect time for Ever to comfort her. 'He's falling for her FAST, man,' thought Sevhan as she laughed to herself.

Everett scooted over to Nana, engulfed in her mysterious presence.
"Errr, I'm gonna leave you two alone, as I said before, he wants to talk to you." Sevhan grinned. Everett looked around nervously.
"Why Freebird?"
"Huh?" Nana said.
"Why'd you call me Freebird? I'm curious."
"Because you looked so independent when I first saw you, staying away from your schoolmates... It was almost as if they were all clones, and... You... You were different. You made me curious. Now I have a question to ask you. Why did you stare at me? Y'know, when I rode by?"
Everett answered honestly. "Cos... Cos you're purrrrdy..." He quickly looked away as she giggled. Everything about her made him curious, which was the exact same way she felt. They both wanted to know more.

-------------------------------------------

It had been a long time since Ever had remenisced in these moments with her. His fingertips traced the bench where he had sat with her, the first time she told him she never wanted to leave him. He lightly sat upon it's worn wood, wanting her to be with him.
Back to top Go down
RaspberryTickleBear
Legend
Legend
RaspberryTickleBear

PostSubject: Re: You're Everything (Chapter 3 up)   You're Everything (Chapter 3 up) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:33 am

Chapter 3
Here I Am

You're Everything (Chapter 3 up) 16li53k

Winter 2001... First day of Winter Break
Everett fiddled around with his arrowhead necklace as he waited for Nana by the park. They had promised eachother to meet and swing on the swingset. She saw Everett sitting on a swing, and she smiled and walked towards him, slowly traipsing through the untouched snow. She heard him singing a song, one she had never heard before. He looked up and blushed.

"Hi, Freebird," She ran over to him and hugged him. He started shaking, causing her to pull away a bit. "Are you alright?" Ever just nodded, still shaking a little bit.

"I shake when I'm happy." He stated. Nana laughed and grabbed his hand. They started to swing. Nana felt the snow fall on her, she watched the snowflakes dancing lightly in the sky. Nana looked over and saw a black and silver motorbike chained to the fence.

"Is that yours?" Asked Nana. Everett looked around and looked back at her. "The motorbike over there." She finished. Everett smiled and nodded.

"Me and Sevhan saved up for them when we were 6. They're fun. Wanna take a spin?" Everett offered. Nana thought about it a little bit, and then nodded eagerly.

They both headed over to the motorbike, hand in hand, when they heard Sevhan riding up on hers. She slowed to a stop and took off her dark red helmet. She gestured towards them and pointed to Everett's motorbike. Everett nodded and pulled on his motor helmet. Sevhan held out another motor helmet for Nana to wear. He grabbed it and handed the helmet to Nana. She yanked it on and held tightly onto Everett's shoulders. Everett shook a little bit, able to control it before Nana noticed. He revved up the engine and let Sevhan lead the way. They followed her, Nana pulling herself closer to Everett every time they made a turn. Eventually they stopped at the bagel shop. Everett helped Nana off of the bike, taking off his helmet in the process. The three of them walked in the front door, the owner of the shop greeting them.

"Ах, Эверетт и Sevhan! У нас новый бублик на складе, и я Ах, кто это?" (Oh, Everett and Sevhan! We have a new bagel in stock, and I- Oh, who is this?) The owner fiddled with his name tag that read 'Привет, меня зовут MIKE'.

"Это, мкм, Нана," (This is, um, Nana,) Everett paused. He leaned over to her. "Nana, that's Mike. He doesn't speak English, so refrain from talking to him. When he doesn't understand you, he just starts babbling and won't leave you alone." Nana nodded in approval and smiled at Mike. The trio went up to the counter and looked at the different bagels. The bagels were HUGE, so they only ordered one of the 'Surprise Special' bagels for the three of them to share.

When the bagel arrived at their table, Nana stared blankly at the green, brown, and blue toppings. The twins laughed and began picking at and sniffing the different objects.

"You guys actually eat this stuff?" Nana looked shocked.
"Heck no, we only get the mystery bagel to play a game and try to firgure out what kind of toppings they put on this week," Sevhan replied.
"Because sometimes they take forever to figure out. Mike plays along too. He'll come around and ask us if we've figured them out yet, and if we do, we'll tell him what they are and he confirms them." Everett finished for her. Nana smiled and took a blue one off of the bagel. She sniffed it, grimaced, and put it down. The twins chuckled a little bit. They spent the next 45 minutes trying to agree on what they thought the mysterious and colorful toppings were.

"Ты понял их еще???" (Have you figured them out?) Mike came over with nine rubli in hand.
"Да, синие цветные лук," (Yes, the blue ones are colored onions,) Started Everett.
"Зеленый лук из них," (The green ones are chives,) Added Sevhan.
And to the twins' surprise, Nana finished. "Бурые окрашены сыром фета." (The brown ones are dyed feta cheese.) Everett stared wide-eyed at Nana, who was grinning from ear to ear.

"Отлично! Три rubli для вас, три rubli для вас, и три для вас." (Excellent! Three rubli for you, three rubli for you, and three for you.) Mike handed each of them three rubli, and when he left, the twins turned back to Nana.

"You told me you didn't speak Russian!" Exclaimed Everett.
"I told you that I didn't speak MUCH Russian. I do know some. I know 'the', 'are', 'brown', and 'dyed' from my sentence. I know colors and articles and 'Hello' and the basics like that. The rest was total guesswork." Corrected Nana as she smeared a little cream cheese on her finger and licked it. Everett smiled and scratched the back of his head. Sevhan accidentally poked herself in the eye. The three decided to leave, as they were getting bored of sitting there in front of a gross bagel. They bid farewell to Mike, who was smiling and waving. They hopped onto their motorbikes, revved up the engines, and took off.

"Turn around, I am here, if you want it's me you'll see," Sang Nana, muffled through her helmet. No one heard her. She smiled and held onto Everett's shoulders as he pulled into his driveway. Sevhan made one more loop around the road, then slowed to a stop in their garage. Two other guys were there.

"Hi guys, have you met Nana?" The other guys shook their heads and smiled. They came up and shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you," Greeted the biggest one, but the shortest. "I'm Ferar."

"And I'm Mikhail." Said the tallest. Sevhan bro-hugged them and grabbed her guitar. Everett set up his mic stand, and the others got their instruments ready.

"You never told me you have a band!" Exclaimed Nana.

"I do!" Joyfully stated Everett as Sevhan plucked the beginning chords to a song. Most of the band practice was Russian, and all of the songs were Russian. Nana didn't care, she enjoyed the elaborate guitar riffs from Sevhan, the great rhythm of Ferar's drums and Mikhail's bass, and she especially loved Everett's voice. It was sweet and smooth, perfect and beautiful. Nana stayed a little bit afterwards when their practice ended. They all sat in chairs outside, trying to talk about different things at the same time. Sevhan was focused on the topic of different cheeses, Ferar was talking about McDonald's, Mikhail was talking about how he needs new strings for his bass, and Everett was focused on the different shapes the clouds made. Nana just sat there, enjoying the sound of their babbling. She looked at her watch and realized what time it was.

"Oh, you guys, you rock, but it's time for me to go." Whimpered Nana. Everett smiled.
"I'll walk you home." The guys and girl waved as the two of them left the driveway, towards Nana's house. "So, where do you live?" Asked Everett stupidly.

Nana laughed. "Just follow my lead." He nodded and they walked in silence until they reached her house.

"You live here? I didn't know you lived so close to my house!" Everett smiled as he asked. Nana nodded and smiled.

"Your band really rocks. Thanks for hanging out with me today," Nana gave him a hug and waved as she ran to her front steps. Everett waved back and jogged towards his house, not realizing how col he was until Sevhan pointed it out.
---------------------------------

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S PEOPLE! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RaspberryTickleBear
Legend
Legend
RaspberryTickleBear

PostSubject: Re: You're Everything (Chapter 3 up)   You're Everything (Chapter 3 up) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:46 am

I couldn't resist... Razz

Chapter 4
All I Want For Christmas is You

You're Everything (Chapter 3 up) 9s5hfc

Two days before Christmas... 2001
---------

Everett grabbed a silver bracelet, shook his head and put it back. He sighed dramatically and slammed his head against a wall.

"Ev, you've come in ALL of the stores about 5 times. Just pick something!" Sevhan shouted. Ferar nodded cautiously behind her, he knew how anxious their lead singer could get under pressure. Everett was looking for the perfect gift for Nana. He had searched the mall with no luck. No luck at all. He was beginning to lose hope.

"Look. We're going to let you keep looking, but we're going to go to the food court while we wait." Sevhan saw that Everett was looking at her skeptically. Afraid of what he was going to say, she shoved Ferar in front of her.
"You guys just go ahead. I'll come when I'm ready." Sevhan took a deep sigh of relief and ran in front of the other guys on the race to the pizza place.
Everett snickered and moved to the back of the jewelry store. A glint of silver behind a jewelry cleaner caught his eye. He stretched his thin arm behind the shelf and grabbed a cold piece of metal. He pulled it out and stared in awe. It was a beautiful silver bracelet, with an intricately designed metal plate, pulled together by thick chain links. He ran it over to the counter and asked the woman if he could have it engraved. Seeing his eagerness, she smiled and handed him a piece of paper to draw his design. He thought for a second, then drew 'FREEDBIRD' for the inside of the plate. The woman took the bracelet over to a machine and told Everett that it would be a few minutes. He thanked her and quickly waltzed over to the body jewelry. After about five minutes of glancing over the countless number of eyebrow rings, the woman called him back over and handed him the bracelet in a little box. He paid her and grinned.
"Cпасибо, спасибо!" Everett thanked the woman and sped out of the store. He ran into a few people on his way up the stairs to the food court. He apologized and wheeled over to where Sevhan was sitting, watching Mikhail devour her pizza. She slapped his hand and yanked her plate back over. Everett laughed and sat next to Ferar.
"Oh, hiiiiiiiiii, you guys!" Everett groaned. He recognized that voice. Lissa made her way over to their table and grabbed the seat next to Everett. She giggled and grabbed the black velvet box that contained Nana's gift. Sevhan gasped when she saw the look in Everett's eyes.

"For me? Oh, you shouldn't have!" She squealed. Everett's jaw dropped and he shook his head.
"I didn't it's not for you! It's for someone else!" Lissa put her hands on her hips and glared at Everett. Confused, he decided just to let her see it.

Little did Everett know that Nana was at the mall as well, doing some last minute shopping with her grandpa. She looked around the food court and saw Everett with his friends. Just as she was about to go to say hi, she noticed Everett handing another girl a box. The girl looked ecstatic when she saw what was inside. Nana felt like her heart had dropped onto the cold snow.
"Grampa, we need to go," She whimpered. She grabbed her grandfather's hand, and slowly sulked out of the building, confused and crushed.
-----------------------------

Yay for short chapters!
Back to top Go down
WalrusGumboot
Legend
Legend
WalrusGumboot

PostSubject: Re: You're Everything (Chapter 3 up)   You're Everything (Chapter 3 up) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:56 am

Oooh! Plot twist!
Back to top Go down
http://aviary.com/artists/WalrusGumboot/creations
Paige
Legend
Legend
Paige

PostSubject: Re: You're Everything (Chapter 3 up)   You're Everything (Chapter 3 up) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:11 pm

Cute story, though the cyan font is a shocker to your eyes. Mine, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Everything (Chapter 3 up)   You're Everything (Chapter 3 up) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're Everything (Chapter 3 up)
Page 1 of 1