Creative Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Corner

Writings, artwork, movies, music, anything and everything.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.

Go down 
+5
Admin
Echelon
leestriter
Paige
El Shade Moose
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
El Shade Moose
Legend
Legend
El Shade Moose

Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. Empty
PostSubject: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:20 pm

Last edited by El Shade Moose on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Paige
Legend
Legend
Paige

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:42 pm

So, are you going to update on this website the same day you update on the other website (you know what I'm talking about), El?

And, this is crazyreader101. A.K.A. Paige, hence my username. Obviously, I know who you are (no, I am not a stalker) so no need to answer the PM I sent you on the other website. And on this website, red's my color since purple is not available.
Back to top Go down
El Shade Moose
Legend
Legend
El Shade Moose

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:16 pm

Ah, Crazy! Great to have you here. It may feel a little off, since most of the people on here are from another forum, but we'll all get that sense of camaraderie soon enough. I knew your avatar seemed really familiar.

And yes, I will try to update Wolf Fang on both accounts at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Legend
Legend
Paige

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:20 pm

Call me Paige. We are all friends here.
Back to top Go down
El Shade Moose
Legend
Legend
El Shade Moose

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:21 pm

Crazy Paige, whatever.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Legend
Legend
Paige

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:27 pm

I am not a Crazy Paige.

Ha ha, sorry. A very sad pun. But it goes to show the power of commas.
Back to top Go down
El Shade Moose
Legend
Legend
El Shade Moose

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:28 pm

*sighs*
Back to top Go down
Paige
Legend
Legend
Paige

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:32 pm

I know.

But I have a question. What does the stars under your (my, whatev. "Your" is being used as the general term.) username signify? Is it the same as on PTA where it means how advanced you are on PTA?
Back to top Go down
El Shade Moose
Legend
Legend
El Shade Moose

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:33 pm

I believe it is karma, how you rate people's posts. I am not sure how to work that.....
Back to top Go down
Paige
Legend
Legend
Paige

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:37 pm

Question Um, okay...
Back to top Go down
leestriter
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:42 pm

Dangggg. I really enjoyed that. Nice work! Though, now I can't help but wonder what is going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Echelon
Legend
Legend
Echelon

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:14 pm

El Shade Moose wrote:
I believe it is karma, how you rate people's posts. I am not sure how to work that.....

Oh no, not the karma thing again...

Also, good story.
Back to top Go down
El Shade Moose
Legend
Legend
El Shade Moose

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:10 am

Thanks for reading it. I'll add something to the title when I update it.

I'll check to see if the karma thing can be ridded of.
Back to top Go down
leestriter
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:51 am

I'll reread it later looking for problems, but for now, I think this might make a good basis for a future rp?
Back to top Go down
El Shade Moose
Legend
Legend
El Shade Moose

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:54 am

Hm....it could indeed. I have drawings of the world it takes place in in a notebook, if I elaborate upon the idea of it more it could make a good RP.

EDIT: Updated it with Chapter 8. It touches upon the issues of slave trafficking and child prostitution in a PG way of describing it. ((JK, no prostitution is involved.))
Back to top Go down
Paige
Legend
Legend
Paige

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:57 pm

If you do do a RP on Wolf Fang, notify me. At least it'll be something I can try to take part in.
Back to top Go down
El Shade Moose
Legend
Legend
El Shade Moose

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:12 pm

You'd be surprised how good you are at stuff that you haven't yet tried.

Also, what do you think of the update?
Back to top Go down
leestriter
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:50 pm

I like it. Quite the universe you have here!

Tell me though, do you already have the rest of the story planned in your head?
Back to top Go down
El Shade Moose
Legend
Legend
El Shade Moose

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:36 pm

The rest of the trilogy (should it make it that far), yeah, but I could use some suggestions.

PM them to me so it doesn't spoil the story if I use it.
Back to top Go down
leestriter
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:05 pm

I don't know what type of suggestions you need!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:11 pm

Well what were you thinking of? I could use names, like medieval names.
Back to top Go down
https://creativecorner.forumotion.net
leestriter
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:07 pm

Hm. Anything else? I'm more of a creature/race guy. Or something bizarre.
Back to top Go down
El Shade Moose
Legend
Legend
El Shade Moose

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:45 am

Whatever you can come up with, I could use. I've got a rough outline of the plot, not the fine-tuned version.
Back to top Go down
leestriter
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:05 pm

Still, I don't know what I could give.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Legend
Legend
Paige

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:30 pm

Oh yeah! My opinion on chapter 8: A bit short, perhaps, but I shouldn't be talking. Besides, it's not the length that counts but the quality. And I thought the quality was pretty dang good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Corner :: Writings :: Stories.-
Jump to: