Creative Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Corner

Writings, artwork, movies, music, anything and everything.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.

Go down 
+5
Admin
Echelon
leestriter
Paige
El Shade Moose
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
magmak
Legend
Legend
magmak

Location : Being chased by angry breakfast items for killing their god.

Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:08 pm

I only read the first three chapters because that was all I had time for. I have a headache and the black on the page is killing my eyes. Anyways, I'd have to say that the writing style is your classic; I.E. You're awesome, you're really cool, in with all the girls except the one you like. Nice description when it comes to the Mr. Matthews xhapters though. I do have to note something though, Knoll is a lot like me. Just saying. Oh, and you used a few Fire Emblem names.
Back to top Go down
Echelon
Legend
Legend
Echelon

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:26 pm

leestriter wrote:
Still, I don't know what I could give.

Exactly what you said, something really bizarre. All who were in Testundia still remember your post about Cthuorian mating habits.
Back to top Go down
leestriter
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:29 pm

Ah, the original Cthuorians, a race which died to give birth to their young, which then feasted on their flesh.

But it depends on the kind of bizarre. Most of mine are sci-fi/alien, but I could easily come up with something more old age/medieval or dinosaurish.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Legend
Legend
Paige

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:32 pm

Obviously, I've missed something here.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Legend
Legend
Paige

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:02 pm

Sorry to double post and all (again) but, where are you, El?
Back to top Go down
Joe Cool
Legend
Legend
Joe Cool

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:11 pm

I know. He hasn't logged on in a long while.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Legend
Legend
Paige

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:15 pm

Speaking of people who haven't logged on in FOREVER... Where is everybody?!?
Back to top Go down
darkeagle
Legend
Legend
darkeagle

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:50 pm

I was wondering that myself. This isn't exactly a popular forum, you know.
Back to top Go down
http://darkeagl3.freeforums.org
Joe Cool
Legend
Legend
Joe Cool

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:04 am

Yes, but there's us. In our own little forum, free of trolls, spammers, those who like to get around swear blockers, etc. Currently, if the admin logged on a little more frequently, this would be one of the few perfect forums out there.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Legend
Legend
Paige

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:08 pm

Not to be a downer, but if this forum would be one of the few perfect forums out there, a large part of it is because we don't have many people at all even taking part of the forum. Get what I'm saying?
Back to top Go down
darkeagle
Legend
Legend
darkeagle

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:33 am

Paige wrote:
Not to be a downer, but if this forum would be one of the few perfect forums out there, a large part of it is because we don't have many people at all even taking part of the forum. Get what I'm saying?

Agreed. What's the point of it being perfect if there's nobody here to witness it?
Back to top Go down
Joe Cool
Legend
Legend
Joe Cool

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:14 pm

True, maybe a larger member base would make it perfect. Creative members, that is!
Back to top Go down
darkeagle
Legend
Legend
darkeagle

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:31 pm

Yes, of course. Although, at the moment, any kind of member would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Joe Cool
Legend
Legend
Joe Cool

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:58 pm

Well, you don't want a spammer, now do you?
Back to top Go down
Paige
Legend
Legend
Paige

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:55 pm

What we need is a way to advertise, kinda. Like, get the word out about this website.
Back to top Go down
darkeagle
Legend
Legend
darkeagle

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:08 am

But how?
Back to top Go down
RaspberryTickleBear
Legend
Legend
RaspberryTickleBear

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:14 pm

I would help, but more than half of the people on my other site are total n00bs.

BUT, we do have several literate and creative people, who all happen to be my friends. I'll try to advertise to them. Plus, it would be a way for us to stay connected in case the insane hacking threats are real.
Back to top Go down
Joe Cool
Legend
Legend
Joe Cool

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:48 pm

This is one of the things that requires the admin. To be taken more seriously, we need to go to an actual web hosting company, get a domain name and use it. Then, we advertise on Google, Youtube, Yahoo, etc. I don't think the admin would approve if we took off and left without him. Wait, we must. Jump on it now without shade, we must not. Yoda, I am! alien
Back to top Go down
darkeagle
Legend
Legend
darkeagle

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:57 pm

Doesn't Yoda die? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Joe Cool
Legend
Legend
Joe Cool

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:51 pm

Zombie Yoda, I am! alien
Back to top Go down
RaspberryTickleBear
Legend
Legend
RaspberryTickleBear

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:51 pm

Bwahaha. :3
Back to top Go down
Joe Cool
Legend
Legend
Joe Cool

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:51 pm

OK, I e-mailed him. Hopefully, he will reply.

Last edited by Joe Cool on Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joe Cool
Legend
Legend
Joe Cool

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:45 pm

Great news! He's back!
Back to top Go down
Paige
Legend
Legend
Paige

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:48 pm

Good. I was getting worried.
Back to top Go down
Joe Cool
Legend
Legend
Joe Cool

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:55 pm

I assume you received my PM I sent out to all of you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Corner :: Writings :: Stories.-
Jump to: