Creative Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Corner

Writings, artwork, movies, music, anything and everything.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.

Go down 
+5
Admin
Echelon
leestriter
Paige
El Shade Moose
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Paige
Legend
Legend
Paige

Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:03 pm

Yes, I did. And honestly, I don't really know what you were talking about. The aspects of the website I can deal with, but not the type, if you get what I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
RaspberryTickleBear
Legend
Legend
RaspberryTickleBear

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:44 pm

I got it, and responded with one word message that I'm really proud of.[: I honestly don't think I should be this excited about "okay"... o.o
Back to top Go down
Joe Cool
Legend
Legend
Joe Cool

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:25 pm

Okay. I'll clear up the thread, but I don't feel like sending out another PM. (Man, it was boring getting everyone's name down!) By the type, I mean which forum software, eg, what program we will use to manage our forum. SM is a common abbreviation for Simple Machines, one type of software. The other, the type we are using now, is phpBB. I've heard SM is better than phpBB, but I can't say that for myself, and phpBB is much more widely used. vBulletin is another, but that's proprietary, so that's out of the question. (150-something US dollars) None of this is an obligation, I hope you know that. If you want to be a part of, say, the theme, but not involved in, say, choosing the domain name, that's fine too. Do whatever you want to, and unless you live in Burma, Bengal, China, North Korea, Cuba, or Somalia (And so on...), you have the right to choose.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Legend
Legend
Paige

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:55 pm

Quote :
By the type, I mean which forum software, eg, what program we will use to manage our forum. SM is a common abbreviation for Simple Machines, one type of software. The other, the type we are using now, is phpBB. I've heard SM is better than phpBB, but I can't say that for myself, and phpBB is much more widely used. vBulletin is another, but that's proprietary, so that's out of the question.

The above quote was what I was talking about. The only computer-type-ish thing that I know of is Windows. And, yes, I know that Windows does not fit into the category in which you are talking about. That's my point.

Anyway, if I can think of any ideas for the theme or domain name or whaterver, I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
Joe Cool
Legend
Legend
Joe Cool

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:11 am

Great! Smile
Sorry about being confusing. That's just me.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Legend
Legend
Paige

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:33 pm

No problem. It's very sad being technically challenged when the rest of my generation is... well, not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.   Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolf Fang. In Dire Need of Comments and Criticism.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Corner :: Writings :: Stories.-
Jump to: