Creative Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Corner

Writings, artwork, movies, music, anything and everything.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The First Roleplay: Planning

Go down 
+7
Da_StrongWill
WalrusGumboot
magmak
Paige
Echelon
El Shade Moose
leestriter
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Da_StrongWill

The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:47 pm

I'll help!

I suggest something medieval, too little of my favorite genre...
Back to top Go down
Paige
Legend
Legend
Paige

PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:32 pm

So did we completely exnay (sp?) the magitech idea?
Back to top Go down
Echelon
Legend
Legend
Echelon

PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:04 pm

Why must we stick to just one. We certainly have enough space on the first page. Why not create two with different styles of roleplaying in each for the different types of people.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Legend
Legend
Paige

PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:05 pm

Great. I'm more of a magic person myself.
Back to top Go down
darkeagle
Legend
Legend
darkeagle

PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:46 am

These are great plans and all, but when do you plan on getting started?
Back to top Go down
http://darkeagl3.freeforums.org
THEghst
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:14 pm

What's the fun in that? Neutral
Back to top Go down
RaspberryTickleBear
Legend
Legend
RaspberryTickleBear

PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:35 pm

I have a suggestion... Maybe do one where there is no backbone? You know, let people be what they want to be, where they want to be, and do what they want to do. Once someone starts, then we just do a basic improv on the storyline. We had one like that one time, it was pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
WalrusGumboot
Legend
Legend
WalrusGumboot

PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:15 pm

Yes, you see, crumby, the RPs here are Sporum style RPs, my friend (known here as Magmak) told me that they are quite different from the more freestyle RPs of FC. I think a freestyle one would more belong in the off topic section.
Back to top Go down
http://aviary.com/artists/WalrusGumboot/creations
RaspberryTickleBear
Legend
Legend
RaspberryTickleBear

PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:32 pm

Right, I understood that, I was just throwing out suggestions.
Back to top Go down
RaspberryTickleBear
Legend
Legend
RaspberryTickleBear

PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:01 am

*sigh* Madi has an obsession with roleplays, so she wants someone to pick a topic and make the thread. T____T Or let her know if she can make her own. ^-^
Back to top Go down
darkeagle
Legend
Legend
darkeagle

PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:08 am

I concur. Cool

I'd like someone to get on with it too.
Back to top Go down
RaspberryTickleBear
Legend
Legend
RaspberryTickleBear

PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:06 pm

Thank you for concurring. (Is that even a word? xD)
Back to top Go down
darkeagle
Legend
Legend
darkeagle

PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:35 am

Um... I think so.

But really, let's get this show on the road!
Back to top Go down
Joe Cool
Legend
Legend
Joe Cool

PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:08 pm

Something uber-creative. If it becomes successful, it will put Creative Corner on the map. Maybe we could invent our own style, a mix of the best of both. (I dare not say "worlds" for obvious reasons. Smile) Off topic, I know, so I'll post my idea.

I am an epic fan of Douglas Adams, so maybe we could make a continuation of his series, the sixth book he never wrote, (Eion Colfer did that for him after his death) taking into account his style and love of Macs. (Makes me feel special, Windows users!) A posthumous action-adventure following Arthur Dent where the 5th book left off. That would be cool.
Back to top Go down
darkeagle
Legend
Legend
darkeagle

PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:15 pm

Joe Cool wrote:
I am an epic fan of Douglas Adams, so maybe we could make a continuation of his series, the sixth book he never wrote, (Eion Colfer did that for him after his death) taking into account his style and love of Macs. (Makes me feel special, Windows users!) A posthumous action-adventure following Arthur Dent where the 5th book left off. That would be cool.

I am the bold text.

I think that would be awesome! Although I've only read the 1st book. I'd love to do this once I read the other four books. I'll be getting them from the library soon.
Back to top Go down
darkeagle
Legend
Legend
darkeagle

PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:00 pm

Okay, just a question. Just finished reading Mostly Harmless and I was wondering...
What is there to continue!? Last I checked, the Earth got turned into a sausage forever! I don't see what there is to continue.

Plus, the book has a lot of "foreign" words in it, if you know what I mean. That's going to be hard.
Back to top Go down
Joe Cool
Legend
Legend
Joe Cool

PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:19 pm

My Joo Janta 2000 goggles are darkening. I can't read your post. Smile

Eion Colfer pulled it off, why can't we? Technically, Mostly Harmless didn't end with the destruction of the Earth, it almost ended with it. You know our good friend Wowbagger? He hasn't ridiculed Random yet. He would be very unhappy indeed if he never got the chance, and a few seconds isn't enough to produce a good, long, heart-stabbing phrase of gloom. You see where I'm going with this?
Back to top Go down
darkeagle
Legend
Legend
darkeagle

PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:55 am

Oh, yeah, forgot about Wowbagger. Okay, this sounds plausible now.
But still, unless we have some sort of list for all those crazy words in there, it's going to be hard to make a roleplay out of it. There might be one somewhere. Just have to Google it.
Back to top Go down
RaspberryTickleBear
Legend
Legend
RaspberryTickleBear

PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:59 pm

... Confusion. O.o
Back to top Go down
Joe Cool
Legend
Legend
Joe Cool

PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:28 pm

Well, we could make one for it. Or- we also have to consider that yes, the flora, fauna, and race names are kooky (Wikipedia has lists for those but the devices are still left unknown), but most that we are likely to use (Eddie, Stephen Fry, Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal, etc.) are pretty much memorized. We all know what we mean when we say the Guide, right?
Back to top Go down
darkeagle
Legend
Legend
darkeagle

PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:45 am

Well, of course! But, you know, the two of us seem to be the only ones who have actually read the Hitchhiker's trilogy here.

I don't know... I like the idea, but I think it would be very complicated.

EDIT: Ooh, 500th message on these forums. That's good, right?
Back to top Go down
Joe Cool
Legend
Legend
Joe Cool

PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:35 pm

It is a big mile marker for a community of our size.

Back on topic. Well, we need a poll. How many have read it and would be interested?
Back to top Go down
darkeagle
Legend
Legend
darkeagle

PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:23 am

Me! Should I go make the poll in a seperate topic?
Back to top Go down
Joe Cool
Legend
Legend
Joe Cool

PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:24 pm

Whoever wants to run the RP.
Back to top Go down
darkeagle
Legend
Legend
darkeagle

PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:44 am

Do I hear you volunteering? Because I'm certainly not going to do it.

You know what? Why don't we wait until we have some more active members to start this? It certainly won't be that great with only two to three people doing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Roleplay: Planning
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next