Creative Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Corner

Writings, artwork, movies, music, anything and everything.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The First Roleplay: Planning

Go down 
+7
Da_StrongWill
WalrusGumboot
magmak
Paige
Echelon
El Shade Moose
leestriter
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
RaspberryTickleBear
Legend
Legend
RaspberryTickleBear

The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:45 am

Too many people in a roleplay causes much chaos, let me just tell you that. It's actually better off only having a few. From my roleplaying experience, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Joe Cool
Legend
Legend
Joe Cool

PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:18 pm

Not so in the Sporum style. I can definitely see why you would see a reign of chaos, because, as Walrus mentioned, a guy can come in and ruin the RP by using a nuke and not break the rules. The Sporum style is much more regulated. A storyline is set up, characters are decided by the players but are often subject to the OP's approval. Godmodding and (My 42nd post! Well, I must write the rest of it in the hyperintelligent shade of blue! Oh, how I love writing in blue! Oh, how I hate the Golafrinchians! Ah well, you can't blame them for causing an internal error in the earth. Back on topic.) Metagaming are seriously frowned upon, so much so that doing it repeatedly can get you banned. (Not permabanned, unless really serious and mixed with trolling/etc.) If this RP is run correctly, a lot of people can enhance the experience. Anyway, CC may still need to grow anyway. We need at least 7 people, as I see it. I'll run the poll anyway, though.

Back to top Go down
darkeagle
Legend
Legend
darkeagle

PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:25 am

I like how the bottom option makes you Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://darkeagl3.freeforums.org
Joe Cool
Legend
Legend
Joe Cool

PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:39 pm

What can I say? He's an all-around glum guy!
Back to top Go down
Joe Cool
Legend
Legend
Joe Cool

PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:37 pm

2 votes so far. CC needs to grow in order to make this a reality.
Back to top Go down
darkeagle
Legend
Legend
darkeagle

PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:25 am

Mm-hmm. And how we're going to do that, I don't know. I suppose I can advertise it on other forums. Yeah, I'll go do that.
Back to top Go down
Joe Cool
Legend
Legend
Joe Cool

PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:13 pm

Careful who you pull in. Don't pull in stereotypical destined-to-live-in-their-mother's-basement-forever idiots who have the intelligence and spelling skills of an amoeba's cytoplasm. They attract spammers and troublemakers who just got permabanned from 5 separate forums in one hour.
Back to top Go down
darkeagle
Legend
Legend
darkeagle

PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 3:39 am

Well, sorry, but you know, most of the internet is like that. But what I can do is only invite some of the more mature members. They'd probably hate me for advertising a forum in a PM, but at least it'll get done. How about that?
Back to top Go down
Joe Cool
Legend
Legend
Joe Cool

PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 3:10 pm

Try it. See what happens, or do what Shade did on the Sporum.
Back to top Go down
darkeagle
Legend
Legend
darkeagle

PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:42 am

Okay, I'll try it. If anything goes wrong, I blame you. Razz

EDIT: 6 PMs have been sent so far.
EDIT2: One new user joined! Very Happy

Last edited by darkeagle on Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:16 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Back to top Go down
Joe Cool
Legend
Legend
Joe Cool

PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:46 pm

Yay! I lie in wait... I'd join you, but I used to know a lot of people good for this forum, but then it was shut down. (Anyone remember Spore Mods?) It pointed us to another site, which as I discovered recently, was shut down also, without another site to go to. I'll put a message in my sig and pm the link to those who reply on other sites.

EDIT: JUST got an idea. I'll work on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Roleplay: Planning   The First Roleplay: Planning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Roleplay: Planning
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4